Fleet Maintenance Program
Here at Big Thompson Diesel and Automotive, we are capable of handling all of your fleet maintenance and repair needs. We will consult you and tailor a custom maintenance program that suits your fleet of vehicles and your specific needs. We understand the unique situations of all our customers, and we guarantee we can provide the best program for your company.
Some of our Fleet benefits include but are not limited to:
- Priority fleet status: Fleet vehicles get moved to the front of the line. We understand having a vehicle in the shop means it is not making you money so we try to get fleet vehicles in as quickly as possible so you have the least amount of downtime. You also do not need to make appointments.
- We offer a 12 month/12k mile warranty on all parts and labor.
- DOT Inspections for Trucks and trailers
- We have on hand: ASE certified master mechanic, ASE certified heavy duty truck master mechanic, highly experienced diagnostic mechanic, former ford factory mechanic, very knowledgeable service writer with Ford factory training and many aftermarket training classes in customer service. GM, Ford, and Chrysler factory diagnostic tools as well as many aftermarket diagnostic tools to cover most Asian and European automobiles.
We specialize in but are not limited to:
- Light duty diesel engines including Powerstroke, Duramax, Cummins, Volkswagen, Isuzu
- Medium duty diesel engines including Cat, Cummins, International, Isuzu, Nissan
- Light and medium duty gasoline powered engines, domestic and foreign cars and trucks
- Engine, brakes, powertrain, transmission, electrical repairs, trailer repairs, 5th wheel hitch installation, performance upgrades, maintenance, and many more
Feel free to ask us how we can help your fleet of vehicles produce more work for you and cost less to operate overall.